Make sure to head down to this Saturday’s mobile market locations to stock up on this week’s featured item: Ambrosia Apples. From 10:30am-12:30pm, we’ll be at Brant Villa (25th Ave and Nanaimo St.) and from 2-4pm, we’ll be at Culloden Court (47th Ave and Knight St). Look for the following vegetables on our tables this Saturday and don’t forget to sample some of the delicious recipes at Culloden Court’s tasting kitchen.
- Ambrosia apples (grown in BC – did you know that they originated in BC?)
- Bosc pears (grown in Wash)
- Tangelos (grown in California)
- Broccoli (grown in California)
- Red cabbage (grown in California)
- Cauliflower (organic)
- Purple potatoes (grown in Washington)
- Butternut squash
- Baby bok choy (grown in California)
See you at the market!